Friday, July 11, 2008

Chris Quest

** updated **



After I finish Dr Faymes quest I accept another quest from Nella. Now she wants me to get leather skin and stiff feather. Which is a big problem to me I keep that leather skin to complete Angie quest no.1, 2 and 3 in Singapore world but that I had no worries at all. To get leather skin all I need to hunt is pig, ribbon pig and wild boar. But leather item not always drop when I kill it this take some time.

**** added ****
I find out not pig, ribbon pig and wild boar. there are other monster that drop leather when you kill that monster.

Now I find out that yellow lizard monster can drop leather when you kill it.
It also drop weighted earrings. which is I have a quest for Dr. Betty research on fossil plant

This quest is completed.

No comments: